Are you in search of best lighting for Xmas decor? You are at right place, we have some decorating tips, in addition reviewed few top performing solar Christmas lights. Read on to find more.
Imagine going home already drained out from stressful routine, and see a gloomy welcoming from your abode. It furthermore adds the toll and makes you more stress than ever. However, having a bright and colorful lights adorned in your garden can help uplift the physical and emotional strains.
Lights bring along a sense of relief from day’s hassles. In any other way, it emits a positive impact to every household or even to the neighbors just passing by your home. At this point, giving your garden a touch of colorful illuminations can make anyone more alive and feel rejuvenated.
Making the Best Choice
Solar Christmas lights are often the best choice as decorative illumination. Although these lights are commonly used as adornments during the Christmas season, they can also be used on other occasions such as marriage party etc. As a matter of fact, these illumination can be used to embellish gardens during ordinary or special occasions.
There is no denying that regular decorative lights can be costly if used on a regular basis. It can make a hefty cost to your pockets from high power consumption. However, opting for an excellent alternative like that of solar power Christmas lights will deter this kind of future dilemma.
The solar Christmas lights are renowned options as decorative and functional adornments to any gardens. Even though these lights are lit regularly at night, it will not warrant you to pay for the power consumed. This is primarily because it gets its source of power from the sun which is infinite and renewable.
Best Selling Solar Powered Christmas Lights
|Ucharge Solar Outdoor Christmas Decoration Lights||2ft long|
200 white LED
|Amir 3 In 1 Fisheye Lens||33ft long|
100 Super Bright LED
|Gdealer Solar Outdoor Water Drop Shaped String Lights||20ft 6m long|
Blue, White & Multi-Color
|Luckled Qedertek Blossom Flower String Lights||21ft long|
50 Colorful LED
|Icicle Outdoor Dragonfly Solar String||16ft long|
|Easydecor Solar Decorative Globe Light||21ft Long|
|Rockbirds Sl200-W Neon Signs Light||65 feet long |
|Litom 72.18 Ft Solar Decorative Power Light||72.18 ft Long|
8 Different Modes
|Gdealer Decoration String Lights||72feet Long|
White/blue/multi w color
|Addlon Solar Ambiance Lighting For Outdoor||72ft Long|
200 Warm White LED
Best for tree, bushes, fence
Ways to Embellish Garden
Solar Christmas lights are available in a variety of options— string lights, rope lights, and lanterns. In fact, these lights come from a single color to multi-colored lights. It furthermore persuades homeowners with its variety of shapes such as round, stars, bells, hearts, and flowery figures. Hence, it allows homeowners to be creative and stylish in giving their gardens an impressive and eye-catchy look.
Lights around the tree trunk: This is one brilliant way to give emphasis to your favorite tree. By simply adorning the trunk in a spiral pattern using string lights, it will stand out from the darkness in a chicky way.
Winds it through the branches: a garden without trees isn’t a garden, isn’t it? Use the solar string light to wind up through the branches of trees. Afterwards, you can have an excellent imitation of a Christmas tree in an ordinary night.
Brighten up the hedge: Highlight the borders of your garden by putting lights on it. Illuminating the borders that are hardly seen during the night can give the garden a spacious appearance.
Hanging is a style: Gardens can be impressive with solar string lights left hanging from the branches. Aside from this, Christmas lanterns can also be used to give the garden an attractive and captivating look.
Watch the video if you need more Xmas lighting ideas for your outdoor garden decoration.
4 Reasons Why You Should Buy Solar Christmas Lights
There are many benefits going solar, particularly when it comes to celebrating the biggest festival i.e. Christmas. Here is to top 5 reasons why you should go and try solar Christmas lights if you hadn’t used them before. Christmas is the best time to test them out.
- Solar Christmas lights do not required conventional electric power to glow, all they need is 100% Sun energy and don’t need any other source of power, and as you know Sun’s energy is free to use and available almost anywhere.
- Solar Christmas lights runs on (Suns’) renewable energy source that hardly produce greenhouse gases, which don’t have any bad effect on environment thus you are helping the nature by going environmental friendly.
- You can save on your energy cost as much as 20% by using solar lights on this Christmas eve, as stated above solar lights do not need electricity to power on/off, thus using them you can add lot of solar lights to your garden and home without ever thinking about increase in the electricity bill.
- All you need is a direct Sunlight to power on solar powered Christmas lights; there are no more irritating wiring and extension cords. That means you removed any kind of hazards of having your family members get an electric shock, and you also able to easily move the lights in your outdoor garden easily no matter at what remote area of your garden you want to put the lights.
But wait….. Don’t get too excited about solar Christmas lights, there are some disadvantageous too, that you must also be aware of before you can buy them, and regret later that you should have know these before.
- The initial cost of solar lights are bit higher than the traditional decorative lights, so it’s a good money saver for long run but for the time being you have to pay more than normal lights.
- The solar lights are dependent on Sun’s energy, you have keep 2 things in mind while decorating your outdoor garden, first the light should be placed at a location where the light can get direct sunlight, second it depends on weather conditions, it need adequate 8-10 hours Sun’s light without enough sunlight (cloudy sky) the batteries will not fully charge, causing the lights to shine dim and/or won’t work for whole night and stop working after few hours.
- Although solar Christmas lights are brighter compare to traditional lights, but their counterpart come in varying degrees of brightness to meet the decorator’s needs. So you can expect a slight change in light’s appearance.
Review of Top 5 Solar Christmas Lights
1 – Deneve Solar LED Flag Pole Light
With the Deneve light, display your pride in dazzling glory with this easy-to-use flagpole light! No need to let your flag down after sunset! This solar-powered flagpole light is the quick, safe, easy solution to help showcase your flags all day long & night. This solar powered Christmas light can be used with most 15-25 feet flag poles with a half inch (1/2″) rod at top. It comes with LEDs with 100,000+ hour lifetime, up to 10+ hours of lighting (on full charge) and with a 1-year money-back guarantee!
2 – GudCraft Solar Christmas String Light
These solar powered Christmas lights are great with no outlet needed! You can use to decorate almost any without needing extension cords or wiring. Lights are charged by direct sunlight at day time and turn on automatically at dusk and run for about eight hours. These are great to install at near road, around mailbox or lamp post.
3 – Cool White LED Rope Light Kit
These solar powered Christmas LED lights generate very low heat, which prevent fire hazard and will not interfere with other electrical and electronic products. It is manufactured by InGaN technology which is trustable & stylish, producing the exact white color we expect. Most suitable places where you can install these lights are Walkways, Tree trunks, Garage Door Frames, Stairs, Dancing Rooms, Street Lamps, Backyard Cottages, Sandboxes and Garden Houses.
4 – Cornet Shaped Hanging Solar Lights
Cornets are an idea inspired by the shape and size of Nordic Christmas ornaments. The cone shape of a Cornet has been transformed into a solar garden light designed to hang from tree branches. Capturing the sun’s energy by day from a solar cell on the top of the Cornet, the lamp mechanically turns on at evening to enlighten gardens and yards. Creating a festive feeling, Cornets provide a amazingly bright light from its icy cone.
5 – Innoo Tech LED Blossom Solar Lights for Christmas
This wonderful solar powered Christmas light illuminates during night, ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, lawn, yard etc. Long working time, it can constantly work more than 8 hours at night if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day. Easy to install, and works great if charged to the capacity. With built-in NI-MH battery, this string light is totally waterproof; it can still work in the rainy or cloudy day if the sunlight is not available.
Finally Incur Creativity Credit
Creating a lively and uplifting atmosphere in your garden does not have to be costly. It only demands making the right choice and homeowner’s creativity. Looking at the disadvantageous there isn’t big issues, which in our opinion, keep you away from buying solar light for Christmas, their advantages are easily overtake their disadvantageous, so overall it’s a good decision to decorate your homes with solar powered light at this Christmas, you can enjoy embellishing your homes without the high cost from electricity consumption.